We’re committed to taking care of our environment
It’s not all about competitive pricing and quick turnarounds - caring for the planet is at the heart of our values. We pride ourselves on being an ethical and sustainable company (but don’t just take our word for it, we are ISO 9001:2015 accredited and proud members of FSC).
We are working in partnership with our local authorities, Swansea university and environmental consultants towards being carbon neutral, as well as having a zero landfill policy.
We practise planet friendly printing processes, to ensure that products being produced by us, are sustainable and recyclable. The inks we use are vegetable based, which significantly reduces chemical air pollution and we recycle all of our waste paper.
We print millions of colours – all of them are green!
How we’re doing it
• We are committed to ISO14001.
• We recycle all of our waste paper and packaging.
• We have a zero-landfill policy.
• We use vegetable-based inks.
• Our aluminium printing plates get recycled.
• Our factories use renewable electricity.
• We offer bio-degradable paper and packaging solutions.
• We offer vegan glue on our adhesive labels.
• We’re working towards zero carbon emissions.
• We are part of the cycle to work scheme.
• We are routinely audited to ensure we are upholding these values.
• We audit our supply partners.
CPS is a Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC® ) Chain of Custody Certified business. FSC® chain of custody certification provides credible confirmation of products with environmentally and socially responsible sources. All of the FSC® labelled products have been checked at every stage of the process to ensure genuine authentication. FSC® are dedicated to promoting and ensuring responsible forestry.
CPS had gained ISO 9001 accreditation. Certification declares that CPS operates according to international standards, formally recognised by an accreditation body. The independent certification process requires a third party to assess the organisation against the required standards, ensuring that a high level of quality assurance is consistently achieved.
Caring for our employees
Sedex is part of the world’s leading community for; responsible business, sourcing responsibly, and improving ethical standards and working conditions. Sedex services work with suppliers to ensure they are upholding safe, ethical and sustainable business practises – we care about our employees and we are proud to be a Sedex member.